About This Blog

May 18, 2011

I have a reason to Blog


Yes, after a long gap I have a reason to blog. I want to reflect my thoughts over the past 12 months which was so experimental and adventurous. Couldn’t believe that I chased life so much and have inherited a lot of maturity over the years and here I complete 24 years of life It’s my birthday today and life can’t get any better than this and the way I feel at this point of time. I am feeling completely blessed for what I am and for what I have. I have earned an independent life out of my hard work, gutsy belief system and my well-wishers who guided and held me when I needed something in life. No one can replace such wonderful angels in my life. *hugs*

I am not sure if I make sense by reflecting my thoughts through this blog, but I have a sense of satisfaction with my action. I wanted to blog after every good/bad incident happens in life but I have never felt the necessity to do so. But I think blogging after a year definitely has some meaning in what I am doing in life.

I realized that life is an adventurous game to play because you don’t know what’s in store for you next. So I like this phase of my life and enjoying every bit of it. No words to express the way people made me feel today. Unexpected calls from rare friends and it’s a good feeling that they still remember you Thank you so much for all the wonderful wishes and I feel so blessed. As I grow old responsibilities do add to my kitty slowly now. However I am trying to give my best and so wanting to feel fresh and young in life.

Happy birthday to me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment